Helpful Links

Vehicle Registration

Vehicle Registration Change of Address Form

Beginning in 2011, in order to apply for a Residential Homestead Exemption, you must supply with the Appraisal District not only with your completed application form, but also a copy of your Driver’s license (or Texas ID card) and your vehicle registration. Both documents must reflect the street address of the property for which you are requesting the homestead exemption. 

Change of Address Form for Texas Vehicle Registration: